Check out our available stock to view guitars ready to ship. If you don't see what you are looking for, we can build you one from scratch to create your ideal guitar. For inspiration, head over to our gallery page. You can mix and match most finishes, engravings, etc.
Some musicians use the baritone as a replacement for bass instruments,while others make use of the baritone by adding new dimensions to their guitar tones. However you use it, bear in mind a few words gleaned from experience - be careful how you mix and match your guitar instruments. Unless the music is superbly arranged, a bass, standard guitar and baritone guitar all playing together can thicken things up as much as a milkshake. Used in the wrong context, this could cause more harm than good, but when a baritone is featured properly, there's absolutely nothing that will replace its tone.
- Bolt-On Maple Neck with Recessed Steel Head Cap (Stained - Tobacco Red, Grey, or Vintage Blonde)
- Rosewood or Maple Fingerboard, Ebony is also offered as an option.
- 27 7/8" Scale
- 1-5/8" Wide Nut
- Frets #6105 (narrow-tall)
- 3 or 6 Saddle Vintage Bridge
- Tone Pro® / Kluson® Tuners
- Arcane Inc. Single Coils are Standard, Arcane Inc. Humbuckers, Wide Range, P90, Ultratron & TV Jones® Filtertron Classic, Powertron, or Magnatron are also available.
- Weight 7.1 to 8.1 pounds depending on perforation and pickup options
- Setup with Dunlop 10 to 46 gauge strings (other gauges available upon request)
- Made In America
- Lefty's also available
- Patents Pending
- Includes a James Trussart signed Certificate of Authenticity
- High quality G&G® Hard Case is included in the price of the instrument
- Base Price: $5626